- white ppl: *for literally hundreds of years and still to this day* black ppl are ugly!!!
- black ppl: *looks in the mirror* bye we look good af? like damn near better than yal...???
- white ppl: ....
- white ppl: everyone is beautiful, u don't have to put ppl down...
I hate when people say “women should leave some things to the imagination” like WTF do y’all think women are hiding under their shirt? A baby goat??? The Bridge to Terabithia?? Get the fuck…
We can only be friends if you’re kind of an asshole. Not full blown asshole because that’s no fun. And if you’re not an asshole at all then that won’t work either. A halfway asshole. Those are my kind of people.
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist